Become the transformational EHS leader your company needs to become one of America’s Safest Companies.The EHS Today America’s Safest Companies Conference provides quality educational sessions, innovative presentations, keynote addresses from motivational and EHS experts and networking opportunities with representatives from America’s Safest Companies and industry thought leaders.
Conference Attendees Will:
- Discover the best practices developed by America’s Safest Companies. Learn how to implement them in your workplace through compelling presentations and panel discussions with ASC winners, who will share how they became leaders in world-class safety.
- Develop the business acumen, leadership and training skills to bring lean safety and sustainability to the workplace.
- Improve your knowledge of plant floor safety technology and learn a new approach to safety measurement, created by Rockwell Automation.
- Benefit from two days of OSHA compliance guidance from top workplace labor attorneys from Fisher and Phillips.
- Hear about EHS and risk management approaches that can contribute to a safer workplace and reduce workers’ compensation costs.
- Network with other industry professionals, EHS Today editorial staff, and conference speakers including past and present America’s Safest Companies winners.
Conference Registration Includes:
Who Should Attend
Executives and Safety Professionals who are dedicated to improving their operations.
Who attended last year:
Owner, President, CEO or COO
VP, Human Resources
VP, Risk Management
EHS Manager or Director
Safety Manager or Director IH Director or Manager
Risk Manager or Director
Quality Manager or Director
HR Manager or Director
Plant Supervisor or Manager
We are pleased to announce our event partnership with Fisher & Phillips LLP.
The Fisher & Phillips LLP Workplace Safety and Catastrophe Management Practice Group provide strategic assistance to employers in all areas of employee safety and health.
Led by Edwin G. Foulke, Jr. and Howard J. Mavity, the attorneys in this practice group draw on their expertise to provide practical guidance to employers to develop and maintain effective safety and health management programs. Fisher & Phillips also assists employers in responding to inspections, defending litigation, and managing workplace catastrophes. The group’s services include:
- Prevention, Preparedness, and Enforcement
- Catastrophe Management
- Whistleblower Defense
For additional information on Fisher & Phillips please visit www.laborlawyers.com
New Safety Technology Track Added to America’s Safest Companies Conference
Learn from Rockwell Automation and various high level guest speakers on how safety technology programs reduce injuries and improve productivity and why safety is good business.
Rockwell Automation is the world leader in plant floor safety technology. Our expertise, experience and technologies help reduce injuries and costs while improving productivity with functional safety solutions for machinery, process and arc flash safety applications. For additional information on Rockwell Automation, please visit http://discover.rockwellautomation.com/safety